RNG Stores of the Month - July 2017
RNG is constantly tracking the newest and most innovative store formats and developments from around the world. From novel store initiatives to new banners and digital innovations, we are always seeking the latest and best-in-store ideas in the industry.
Our Stores of the Month report will highlight out top store picks each month and provide details, the drivers behind them, the key implications, as well as recommendations for suppliers.This month's report looks at Alibaba's cashier-less cafe in China, Best Buy's newest store-within-a-store brand display, and Carrefour's first vertical garden at the parking lot of a Paris store.
For further analysis on global store trends and their future impact, read our quarterly Essential Stores report.
Reasons to download:
- Easy way to keep up with industry store developments on a global level
- Get a better sense of what competitors are investing in and why
- Learn about key drivers that are shaping retail initiatives and see how those may be affecting your brand
Table of Contents:
- Tao Cafe by Alibaba - Hangzhou, China
- Best Buy - Various, USA
- Carrefour - Paris, France
- Other July 2017 Global Store Developments
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Alibaba Group
, Best Buy
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Food Progressive
, JC Penney
, John Lewis Partnership
, Latin America
, North America
, Pets At Home
, Remodel/ New Format
, Schwarz Group
, Speciality Retail
, Store & Network Renewal
, Toys "R" Us
, United Kingdom