Retail stores are under threat, with both the rate of new store openings and the average size of stores in decline. This is compounded by stagnant sales growth through existing stores. Radical reinvention will be required for stores to win in the future.
In the first of our Winning Strategy reports we examine the STEIP drivers that are making these changes a necessity. We evaluate the characteristics of the Store of the Future against current best-class examples and how technology will enhance the physical shopping experience. The report includes the key capabilities needed to execute well against this strategy and highlights opportunities for brands as well as retailers as physical stores transform.
Reasons to Download
- Discover our evaluation of characteristics for the Store of the Future against current best-in-class examples;
- Understand how technology will enable the physical shopping experience;
- Uncover the key capabilities needed to execute well against this strategy;
- Find out what opportunities exist for brands as physical stores transform.
- Situational Analysis
- STEIP Drivers of Change
- Store of the Future Explained
- Key Capabilities
- The Future World
- Implications for Retailers and Suppliers