Stores of the Month - October 2017
PlanetRetail RNG is constantly tracking the newest and most innovative store formats and developments from around the world. From novel store initiatives to new banners and digital innovations, we are always seeking the latest and best-in-store ideas in the industry.
Our Stores of the Month report will highlight out top store picks each month and provide details, the drivers behind them, the key implications, as well as recommendations for suppliers. This month's report looks at JD's unmanned test stores in China, Amazon's pop-up bar in Japan, and Giant Food's use of a robot to check on stocking and pricing in-store.
For further analysis on global store trends and their future impact, read our quarterly Essential Stores report.
Reasons to download:
- Easy way to keep up with industry store developments on a global level
- Get a better sense of what competitors are investing in and why
- Learn about key drivers that are shaping retail initiatives and see how those may be affecting your brand
Table of Contents:
- JD.com - Beijing, China
- Amazon Bar - Tokyo, Japan
- Giant Food - Pennsylvania, USA
- Other October 2017 Global Store Developments
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Ahold Delhaize
, Alibaba Group
, CVS Health
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Latin America
, North America
, Remodel/ New Format
, Rewe Group
, SAM'S Club
, Schwarz Group
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, Store & Network Renewal
, Toys "R" Us
, X5 Retail Group