Pureplay Retailer Report - Jet.com
This is the first in a new series of pureplay retailer reports. In this edition we focus on Walmart-owned Jet.com, providing comprehensive insight that will be valuable to all FMCG suppliers, especially those operating in ecommerce and third party sales.
The report provides the latest picture on Jet’s performance, future forecasts, its competitive position, and insight into its acquisition by Walmart. A STEIP assessment identifies the primary drivers of changes as they impact Jet, leading into examples of Jet’s latest activities and how each is supporting one of the Winning Strategies as identified by PlanetRetail RNG. Supplier examples of initiatives with Jet are also highlighted across CPG categories such as food & beverage and household.
Table of Contents:
1. Mission and Metrics
- Overview and Forecasts
- Competitive Dynamics
- Priorities and Situational Analysis
2. STEIP Drivers of Change
3.Winning Strategies – Overview and Latest Initiatives
- Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystems
- Shopper Engagement & Retention
- Supply Chain & Fulfilment
4.Winning with Jet.com
Reasons to Download:
- Understand how Jet is developing for the future with a review of Jet’s latest developments within Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystems, Shopper Engagement & Retention and Supply Chain & Fulfilment;
- See current examples of brand initiatives with Jet, organised by strategy and CPG category;
- Read our interpretation on why these developments should matter to suppliers and the potential action to take;
- Understand how Jet fits within Walmart’s ecosystem and how the two retailers have integrated their businesses since the acquisition;
- Learn about the major drivers of change and how these will influence Jet in the future;
- Access the latest forecasts from PlanetRetail RNG’s global database.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Big Data/CRM
, Digital Marketing
, Franchise/Affiliate Models
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, North America
, Retailer Economics
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, USA & Puerto Rico