Stores of the Month - May 2018
PlanetRetail RNG is constantly tracking the newest and most innovative store formats and developments from around the world. From novel store initiatives to new banners and digital innovations, we are always seeking the latest and best-in-store ideas in the industry.
Our Stores of the Month report will highlight out top store picks each month and provide details, the drivers behind them, the key implications, as well as recommendations for suppliers. This month's report looks at Carrefour's latest concept in Shanghai in partnership with Tencent, Dia's convenience format in Barcelona, and Alibaba's version of a futuristic drugstore in Zhengzhou.
For further analysis on global store trends and their future impact, read our quarterly Essential Stores report.
Reasons to download:
- Easy way to keep up with industry store developments on a global level
- Get a better sense of what competitors are investing in and why
- Learn about key drivers that are shaping retail initiatives and see how those may be affecting your brand
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Carrefour Le Marche - Shanghai, China
- Dia & Go - Barcelona, Spain
- Future Drugstore – Zhengzhou, China
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Alibaba Group
, CVS Health
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Ecommerce Enablement
, Front End of the Future
, Health/Pharmacy Services
, In-Store Technology
, Macro/Retail 2020
, Remodel/ New Format
, Store & Network Renewal