Ecommerce Sites of the Month - June 2018
This month we begin our series of Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports, which analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
The report explores recent best-in-class examples, including Walmart’s innovative 3D virtual shopping tour, Pinduoduo’s unique social commerce platform and Amazon’s newly launched Indie beauty shop, providing details on why these capabilities matter, as well as recommendations for suppliers.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Walmart’s newly launched 3D virtual shopping tour
- Pinduoduo’s unique social commerce platform
- Amazon’s newly launched Indie beauty shop
- Jet.com’s flagship smart cart
- Sephora’s virtual beauty product try-on
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
, Big Data/CRM
, Digital Marketing
, East Asia
, Front End of the Future
, North America
, Pinduoduo.com -3P
, Remodel/ New Format
, Retail Beauty
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, USA & Puerto Rico