Ecommerce Sites of the Month - July 2018
Our new series of Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For July, we highlight Walmart’s enhanced curation and content investments, Boxed.com’s SmartStockup feature, and Amazon’s growing role in back-to-school shopping.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Walmart’s new online baby category destination
- Google’s new mobile ad features
- Boxed.com’s SmartStockup feature
- Walmart’s influencer content to product pages
- Amazon’s curated back-to-school online storefront
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Aging/Generational Distinctions
, Big Data/CRM
, Digital Marketing
, Front End of the Future
, North America
, Private Label
, Remodel/ New Format
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, USA & Puerto Rico