Ecommerce Sites of the Month - August 2018
Our new series of Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For August, we highlight Kroger’s ‘ship’ grocery delivery service, Aldi’s inspirational portal, and Boxed.com’s group ordering feature, among others.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Kroger's new 'ship' grocery delivery service
- Aldi's new 'Aldi Inspires' portal
- Walmart's Jetblack personal shopping service
- Best Buy's 24/7 Total Tech Support service
- Boxed.com's group ordering feature
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Aldi Sud
, Best Buy
, Big Data/CRM
, Customer Service
, North America
, Private Label
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences