UK Ecommerce Market Report - September 2018
The UK is the fourth-largest ecommerce market in the world with the most established and developed online grocery platforms. We are seeing new retailer partnerships forming, novel and innovative technologies emerging, and ever-quickening delivery speeds. Our UK ecommerce market report delves into the latest developments from top retailers such as Amazon, Tesco and Sainsbury’s, and investigates how these are impacting CPG suppliers, and how to win.
Table of contents:
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Competitive Dynamics
STEIP Drivers of Change
- Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management
- Supply Chain & Fulfilment
- Shopper Engagement & Retention
- Store of the Future
- Supplier Case Studies
- Recommendations by Winning Strategy
- Recommendations for CPG Sectors
Reasons to Download:
- Learn about the unique market dynamics and the most important drivers of change that are shaping the UK ecommerce market.
- View the latest and most impactful online retailer initiatives through the lens of our four Winning Strategies, and explore supplier implications and recommendations.
- See current examples of best-in-class supplier case studies online, organised by Winning Strategy and CPG sector.
- Read our interpretation of why these developments should matter to suppliers and the potential actions to take.
- Access the latest market and retailer forecasts from PlanetRetail RNG’s global database.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Aldi Nord
, Aldi Sud
, Big Data/CRM
, Connected Products
, Customer Service
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Digital Marketing
, eBay.com - 3P
, Employment & Wages
, Financials & Results
, Income Gap
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures
, Ocado Group
, Private Label
, Retailer Economics
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, Store & Network Renewal
, United Kingdom
, Western Europe