Ecommerce Sites of the Month - September 2018
Our new series of Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For September, we highlight Jet.com’s redesigned website, unique cross-border social commerce app, Xiaohogshu, and Wayfair’s new Design platform that connects designers with its customers, among others.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Walmart’s Jet.com revamps its website
- Xiaohongshu’s unique cross-border social commerce platform
- Wayfair unveils a platform that connects designers with its online customers
- El Corte Ingles redesigns its online supermarket
- Walgreens launches a new digital marketplace to connect visitors to healthcare providers
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, El Corte Ingles
, North America
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences