Canada Ecommerce Market Report - October 2018
Highlighting the world’s 10th largest ecommerce market, our Canada Ecommerce Market report explores the unique market characteristics, competitive environment, and strategies of top retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, and Canadian Tire. With accelerating investments in fulfilment capabilities and online grocery, this report provides actionable recommendations to help you plan your ecommerce business and effectively partner with the most important retailers in Canada.
Table of Contents:
Recommendations by CPG Sector
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Beauty, Personal Care
- Household & Pet Care
- Electronics, Office & Entertainment
- Ecommerce Landscape
- The Canadian Ecommerce Shopper
Unique Planning Factors in Canada
- North America Trade Regulations
- Population Distribution
- Last Mile Fulfillment
- Walmart Canada
- Canadian Tire
- Shoppers Drug Mart
Reasons to Download:
- Learn about the unique market dynamics shaping the Canada ecommerce market;
- View the latest initiatives and growth opportunities of major retailers driving Canada’s ecommerce growth, along with actionable recommendations on how to effectively partner with them;
- Read our recommendations for suppliers organised by CPG sector and strategic priority.
- Access the latest market and retailer forecasts from PlanetRetail RNG’s global database.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Canadian Tire
, Connected Products
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Health/Pharmacy Services
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, Metro Inc.
, North America
, Population & Household Structure
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, Shoppers Drug Mart