Health, Beauty & Personal Care Sector Report - October 2018
Our latest Health, Beauty and Personal Care Sector Report identifies the most significant trends and initiatives happening across the sector. It includes best-in-class examples from leading operators such as Walgreens, CVS and Sephora, as well as potential disruptors such as Amazon and Alibaba. It explores what these developments mean for suppliers and retailers, providing actionable recommendations to aid decision making.
Reasons to download:
- Discover how the health, beauty and personal care sector will grow across regions and retailers through PlanetRetail RNG’s proprietary store and sales forecasts.
- Understand the global drivers behind sector developments through PlanetRetail RNG’s unique STEIP framework.
- Discover best-in-class retailer initiatives, and understand the implications for current and future players operating in the sector.
- Gain insight into how you as a supplier need to respond, with related case studies and recommendations by winning strategy.
Table of contents
- Sector Definition
- Sales by Region
- Top Retailers
- Online Outlook
- Store of the Future
- Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management
- Supply Chain & Fulfilment
- Shopper Engagement & Retention
- Supplier Case Studies
- Recommendations by Winning Strategy
- Summary of Initiatives
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Alibaba Group
, CVS Health
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Health/Pharmacy Services
, Holland & Barrett
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, North America
, Remodel/ New Format
, Retail Beauty
, Rite Aid
, South Korea
, Store & Network Renewal
, United Kingdom