Ecommerce Sites of the Month - October 2018
Our new series of Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For October, we highlight Amazon's partnership with Snapchat on visual search, British e-grocer Ocado's sustainable packaging features on its website, and Albertsons' newly launched 3P marketplace, among others.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Amazon partners with Snapchat on visual search
- British e-grocer Ocado introduces sustainable packaging features on its website
- Albertsons launches 3P marketplace
- Ikea engages with online consumers with its augmented reality app
- Amazon launches storefront to promote smaller sellers
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
, North America
, Ocado Group
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, Social Responsibility & Sustainability
, United Kingdom