Rakuten Pureplay Retailer Report
Focusing on Rakuten, the biggest ecommerce retailer in Japan, and the 8th largest in the world, our latest Pureplay Retailer Report explores Rakuten’s unique marketplace characteristics, its top strategic initiatives, and its competitive environment.
Supplier examples of initiatives with Rakuten and actionable recommendations to help your ecommerce business and effectively partner with Rakuten are also highlighted across CPG categories such as food and beverage, health and beauty, consumer electronics, household and pet.
Table of Contents:
1. Mission and Metrics
- Overview and Forecasts
- Competitive Dynamics
2. STEIP Drivers of Change
3. Winning Strategies – Overview and Latest Initiatives
- Ecommerce and Digital Ecosystem Management
- Shopper Engagement and Retention
- Supply Chain and Fulfilment
4. Winning with Rakuten
- Supplier Case Studies
- Recommendations by Winning Strategy
- Recommendations for CPG Sectors
Reasons to Download:
- Discover Rakuten’s top initiatives within Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management, Shopper Engagement & Retention, and Supply Chain & Fulfilment;
- Read our interpretation on why these developments should matter to suppliers and the potential action to take;
- Learn about the major drivers of change influencing ecommerce in Japan and how these will influence Rakuten in the future;
- Access the latest market and retailer forecasts from PlanetRetail RNG’s global database.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Aging/Generational Distinctions
, Employment & Wages
, Financials & Results
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, Mergers & Acquisitions, Divestitures
, Rakuten Group
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences