Ecommerce Sites of the Month - November 2018
Our new series of Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For November, we highlight Walmart’s new interactive digital Toy Lab, eBay’s millennial focused discount platform, Catch, in Germany, and Amazon’s machine learning-based visual recommendation tool, among others.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Walmart US unveils interactive digital Toy Lab
- eBay Germany launches a Millennial focused discount platform Catch
- Alibaba'sTaobao introduces its first standalone video app
- Amazon tests machine learning-based visual recommendation tool
- eBay US adds home installation and assembly service to its marketplace
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Alibaba Group
, eBay.com - 3P
, North America