Cyber Five: 2018 Recap
In our annual Cyber Five report, we analyze category sales trends in the US and the UK to uncover the most important selling days in terms of deals volume and category share. The report also takes a deeper look into some of the most popular online items by category to determine winning retailers and best days to shop.
We scour some of the most significant websites and stores to discover merchandising strategies and initiatives used to optimize performance. Finally, we look at unique supplier case studies related to Cyber Five, followed by key recommendations by CPG sector.
Table of contents
- Cyber Five Facts & Figures
- Online & In-Store Merchandising
- Supplier Case Studies
Reasons to download
- Look at key Cyber Five data, including online spend and mobile penetration
- Dive deeper into Amazon's promotional trends and category share
- Browse through in-store merchandising strategies employed by retailers to entice seasonal shopping
- Understand the new requirements to succeed in seasonal
1 document(s) available for download.
, Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Best Buy
, Consumer Electronics
, CVS Health
, Digital & Physical Integration
, Front End of the Future
, Home Depot
, In-Store Technology
, North America
, Social Media
, United Kingdom