Already the world’s sixth-largest ecommerce market, France is due to double ecommerce GMV sales within the next five years, offering substantial growth opportunities for CPG suppliers already present, or planning to enter the market in the future.
Our France Go-To-Market Pureplay Report explores the unique market characteristics, competitive environment, and strategies of top retailers, indicating routes to success and providing actionable recommendations to help you plan your ecommerce business.
Table of Contents:
Recommendations by CPG Sector
- Food & Beverage
- Health & Beauty, Personal Care
- Household & Pet Care
- Electronics, Office & Entertainment
- Overview and Forecasts
- Competitive Dynamics
- The French Ecommerce Shopper
Unique Planning Factors in Canada
Dominance of Omnichannel and 1P
Accelerated Process Innovation
High Complexity in Last-Mile Fulfilment
Swift Market Polarisation
- Casino (Cdiscount, Monoprix)
Reasons to Download:
- Learn about the unique market dynamics shaping the French ecommerce market;
- View the latest initiatives and growth opportunities of major retailers driving France’s ecommerce growth, along with actionable recommendations on how to effectively partner with them;
- Read our recommendations for suppliers organised by CPG sector and strategic priority.
- Access the latest market and retailer forecasts from Edge Retail Insight’s global database.