Ecommerce Sites of the Month - December 2018
Our Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For December, we feature Alibaba’s revamped Taobao app, Instagram’s new shopping functions, and Amazon’s social commerce platform, Spark, in India, among others.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Alibaba revamps its Taobao app
- Facebook-owned Instagram expands shopping functions
- Amazon India launches social commerce platform Spark
- Kroger enables voice ordering for grocery pickup
- Kroger introduces app to help customers make healthier shopping choices
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Alibaba Group
, Connected Products
, North America
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences