Ecommerce Sites of the Month - January 2019
Our Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For January 2019, we highlight Walmart scaling Hayneedle’s visual search capability, Whole Foods’ revamped digital product catalog for dietary preferences, and Brandless’ differentiated subscription service, among others.
Highlighted this month:
- Walmart US scales visual search on Hayneedle
- Amazon US launches Amazon for Teens
- Alibaba trials smart screen to help sight-impaired users
- Amazon-owned Whole Foods revamps its digital product catalog for dietary preferences
- Brandless offers a differentiated subscription service to its shoppers
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Alibaba Group
, North America
, Whole Foods Market