India Ecommerce Go-To-Market Report - February 2019
Already the seventh-largest ecommerce market in the world, online GMV sales in India are set to more than double to USD65 billion during our five-year forecast period to 2023. For suppliers already present, or planning to enter the market, opportunities are opening up both with the country’s fast-growing middle class, and with the rapidly-expanding digitally addressable population of rural India.
Our India Ecommerce report explores the unique market characteristics, competitive environment and strategies of top ecommerce players, showing you the path to growth by highlighting very specific opportunities that help brands plan their ecommerce business.
Reasons to Download:
- Learn about the unique market dynamics shaping the Indian ecommerce market;
- View the latest initiatives and growth opportunities of major retailers driving India’s ecommerce growth, along with actionable recommendations on how to effectively partner with them;
- Read our selected opportunities for suppliers organised by CPG sector and strategic priority
- Access the latest market and retailer forecasts from Edge Retail Insight’s global database.
Table of Contents:
Recommendations by CPG Sector
- Food & Beverages
- Health & Beauty, Personal Care
- Household & Pet Care
- Electronics, Office & Entertainment
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Overview and Forecasts
- Competitive Dynamics
- The Online Shopper
Unique Planning Factors
- Growing Addressable Populations
- Spread of New Technologies
- New Protectionist Legislation
- Infrastructure Pressure on Supply Chains
Key Ecommerce Operators
- Walmart Flipkart
- Clues Network
- Alibaba BigBasket
1 document(s) available for download.
, Macro/Retail 2020
, ShopClues.com - 3P