Ecommerce Sites of the Month - February 2019
Our Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For February 2019, we highlight Amazon’s livestreaming video-shopping service, Alibaba Russia selling via social network Vkontakte, and QVC’s new mobile app with shoppable videos, among others.
Highlighted this month:
- Amazon US launches livestreaming video-sharing service
- Hy-Vee tests grocery shopping app to reduce food waste
- Alibaba Russia selling via social network Vkontakte
- QVC launches new mobile app with shoppable videoss
- British e-grocer Ocado enables sponsored product positioning on its website
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Alibaba Group
, Digital & Physical Integration
, North America
, Ocado Group
, Social Responsibility & Sustainability
, United Kingdom