Ecommerce Sites of the Month - March 2019
Our Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For March 2019, we highlight A.S. Watson’s virtual makeup try-on, Instagram new in-app shopping via brand photos, and Swiss grocer Migros’ consumer data-driven online grocery platform, among others.
Highlighted this month:
- Facebook-owned Instagram launches in-app shopping feature via brand photos
- eBay UK unveils Independent Living Hub for customers with accessibility need
- A.S. Watson launches virtual makeup try-on service with L'Oréal
- Swiss grocer Migros tests consumer data-driven online grocery platform
- Alibaba-owned Lazada revamps its cross-border channel with curated international brands and algorithm-based search functions
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: A.S. Watson Group
, Alibaba Group
, Big Data/CRM
, lazada.com (Lazada)
, Migros Switzerland
, North America
, Southeast Asia
, United Kingdom