Alibaba Pureplay Retailer Report, 2019
As we continue our 2019 Pureplay Retailer Report series, we look at Alibaba – the world's largest commerce platform.
With a revised format, we focus on ‘where to win’ and ‘how to win’ with Alibaba. Leveraging our recently launched Retail Market Monitor, we analyze the data and forecasts behind Alibaba to help suppliers plan for long term opportunities, with guidance on where to prioritize, actively manage, engage, and monitor.
We also identify ‘how to win’ with Alibaba, providing guidance using our ‘winning strategies’ framework. Clear action-oriented steps to take, with recent in-store and online examples to bring to life the opportunities. Learn which strategies brands should undertake to gain 'table stakes' positioning with Alibaba, before moving on to 'accelerator' and 'advanced' initiatives.
Table of Contents:
1. Alibaba at a Glance
- Alibaba priorities
- Supplier opportunities
2. Market Opportunities
- Prioritization framework
- Market, channel, banners and category outlook
3. Winning Strategies – How to Win with Alibaba
- Store of the Future
- Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management
- Supply Chain & Fulfillment
- Shopper Engagement & Retention
- Recommendations by CPG sector
Reasons to Download:
- Discover Alibaba’s top initiatives within Store of the Future, Ecommerce & Digital Ecosystem Management, Shopper Engagement & Retention, and Supply Chain & Fulfilment;
- Read our interpretation on why these developments should matter to suppliers and the potential action to take;
- Build your Alibaba strategy by seeing key Alibaba initiatives and how brands are engaging;
- Access the latest forecasts on Alibaba and its competitors from Edge by Ascential’s global database.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Alibaba Group
, Central Asia
, East Asia
, South Asia
, Southeast Asia