Ecommerce Sites of the Month, April 2019
Our Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For April 2019, we highlight UK's frozen food specialist Iceland revamped website, AmazonFresh sponsored ads, and Target's clean label for personal care products, among others.
Highlighted this month:
- UK frozen food specialist Iceland revamps its website
- Target debuts clean label for personal care products
- AmazonFresh US to feature sponsored ads on website
- eBay rolls out tool to enable sellers target interested buyers
- Alibaba Taobao readies significant push on live-streaming ecommerce
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Alibaba Group
, Digital Marketing
, Iceland Foods
, North America
, Shopper Behavior/ Preferences
, Social Responsibility & Sustainability
, United Kingdom