Kaola Ecommerce Growth Spotlight, 2019
Our new Ecommerce Growth Spotlight report series identifies emerging ecommerce platforms around the world and, totaling 5 slides, helps suppliers quickly understand if it is a player worth partnering with, as well as what strategies to prioritize in order to maximize growth on the platform.
Our second report features China-based cross-border platform Kaola. Launched by media and gaming parent company NetEase in 2015, Kaola has become China’s largest cross-border ecommerce platform (26% market share) by specializing in sourcing high-quality international products for China’s affluent families and younger generations at relatively low prices.
The report includes:
- a corporate overview
- a snapshot of key logistical details for suppliers
- a qualitative comparison to each competitive platform
- an analysis of recent initiatives
- a prioritized list of opportunities for suppliers to maximize sales
- a "Virtual Web Tour" to give a sense of the merchandising and content experience
1 document(s) available for download.
Tags: Advanced Branding, Merchandising, & Assortment
, Kaola.com -3P
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, New Market Entry
, North America
, United Kingdom
, USA & Puerto Rico
, Western Europe