Google Shopping Ecommerce Growth Spotlight, 2019
Our new Ecommerce Growth Spotlight report series identifies emerging ecommerce platforms around the world and, totaling 5 slides, helps suppliers quickly understand if it is a player worth partnering with, as well as what strategies to prioritize in order to maximize growth on the platform.
Our latest report features Google Shopping, a dedicated marketplace that enables shoppers to compare and purchase products from different retailers in one single interface. Fulfillment is sanctioned by the retailers, with Google taking a fee per click to website or a commission on sales that Google facilitates.
As of May 2019, Google Express delivery service is rolling up into Google Shopping for one unified shopping hub, featuring a personalized homepage where consumers can select a wide range of preferences, read reviews and watch videos about products.
The report includes:
- a corporate overview
- a snapshot of key logistical details for sellers
- a qualitative comparison to each competitive platform
- an analysis of recent initiatives
- a prioritized list of opportunities for sellers to maximize sales
- a "Virtual Web Tour" to give a sense of the merchandising and content experience
1 document(s) available for download.
, Best Buy
, Digital Marketing
, North America