Ecommerce Sites of the Month, May 2019
Our Ecommerce Sites of the Month reports analyse different ways retailers are building website and mobile app capabilities to improve the online shopping experience.
We highlight the latest ecommerce site experience innovations globally, and the assortment, content, and promotion decisions required to keep up with these changing platforms.
For May 2019, we highlight Walmart's upgraded baby registry, Instagram's curated @shop account, and Sainsbury's Argos new viusal search tool, among others.
Highlighted this month:
- Walmart upgrades its baby registry
- Target rolls out order consolidation
- Sainsbury’s Argos adds visual search to its app
- Instagram unveils curated @shop account to showcase online merchants
- Schwarz Group Kaufland launches ‘Family Moments’ online portal
Reasons to download:
- Learn about the latest and/or best-in-class website and mobile app capabilities that retailers are employing to improve their online shopping experience and why they matter.
- See our recommendations on how to react and seize new opportunities to these new sites developments.
- An easy way to keep up with ecommerce website and app developments on a global level.
1 document(s) available for download.
, Digital Marketing
, Logistics/ Supply Chain
, North America
, Schwarz Group
, United Kingdom