Xiaohongshu (Little Red Book; RED) Ecommerce Growth Spotlight, 2019
Our new Ecommerce Growth Spotlight report series identifies emerging ecommerce platforms around the world and, totaling 5 slides, helps suppliers quickly understand if it is a player worth partnering with, as well as what strategies to prioritize in order to maximize growth on the platform.
Our latest report features Xiaohongshu (Little Red Book; RED), one of China’s fastest growing cross-border ecommerce platforms, driven by a strong social commerce model. Key to RED’s success is that it is a social-first commerce platform focused on community sharing of foreign shopping information, such as style tips, product reviews and lifestyle stories. It later integrated cross-border ecommerce functionality to let users buy directly through the site, capitalizing on its established user base and reputation for reliable foreign product information.
The report includes:
- a corporate overview
- a snapshot of key logistical details for sellers
- a qualitative comparison to each competitive platform
- an analysis of recent initiatives
- a prioritized list of opportunities for sellers to maximize sales
- a "Virtual Web Tour" to give a sense of the merchandising and content experience
1 document(s) available for download.