China Ecommerce | The Future Landscape Webinar
China is the leading ecommerce market globally, accounting for 48% of global ecommerce sales in 2018, and expected to increase to 60% by 2023. With an estimated online population of 772 million in 2017, China is a must-win ecommerce market for retailers and brands.
Join us on Wednesday, May 23, as we explore highlights of our recently published China Ecommerce Market Report, including:
- Drivers behind the growth of ecommerce in China
- Influence of 3P Marketplaces in driving ecommerce growth in China
- Current examples of brand initiatives online, organized by Winning Strategy and CPG sector
- Emerging digital technologies driving ecommerce in China
- Understand the changing market dynamic and principles, including the most critical drivers of change and the six unique factors shaping the Chinese ecommerce market
- Learn about the major drivers of change and how these will influence ecommerce retailing in the future
- View the latest examples of retailer initiatives online through the lens of our four Winning Strategies and understand how these fit into the larger STEIPframework and competitive dynamics
- Understand why these developments should matter to suppliers and the potential actions to take, organized by Winning Strategy and CPG sector
Who Should Attend
This webinar is designed for indviduals at manufacturers, brands, and retailers, including heads of ecommerce, ecommerce measurement and insight leads, strategy and planning leaders, marketing leaders and innovation leaders, commercial leaders, sales controllers, and key account managers.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR HERE